Okay. That is weird considering I am talking to myself. Although you may think I am not, but I am, I am talking to myself when it is my own blog post. Ahem….it has been a long time since my last blog post. Sorry about that, I have been busy lately with my life and work – although my work is basically me, finishing my first novel. I consider it as work, lots and lots of work, and I’m telling you; it is a working progress. I haven’t yet finished my first draft, but I’m going to, and I shall finish this draft by the end of 2018. Now that is a prominent achievement; I have to put my words into action.
After all, action speaks louder than words.
Here are my Writing Goals in 2018:-
- Finish the first draft of my fantasy novel
- Draft out a short story
- Finish drafting out the short story
- Come up with more ideas for my next novel (although it isn’t the time thinking about this, but what the heck, I want to get my other book done too! Super excited about this one).
And then these are my Reading Resolutions for this year:-
- Read a chapter a day
- Read Mary Higgins Clark’s The Lost Years
3. Read Stephen King’s Mr Mercedes
4. Read a Non-Fiction
5. Finish 20 books this year!
Hopefully, I will get to complete my goals successfully. Wish me luck!
Till next time.
Alex is signing out.
Copyright (©) of alexwritesandsings