So many things happening! And I didn’t write much.
But need to do these TO-DOs:
- book review
- blog post
- a poem
- IG Post
Gotta at least finish something today.
though didn’t do much of yesterday….so am going to try to finish them so I can treat myself to a movie.
a f t e r l u n c h
- send those pictures
- book review
1 – 1.40pm
- read a few pages (gosh, I’m slow.)
(finished a chapter. Yay!)
- gotta do the pictures and then do the outline…argh
- opening the document
- while editing my IG profile (more like fiddling)
- actually started writing
- finished a good writing session 🙂
TOTAL: 161 minutes
– supposed to start work but wrote some poetry for #micromuse
9.30 – 10pm
- written poems (micro ones)
- checking out Patreon + IG + watching YouTube videos…I know insane right…
– in a lazy mood now –
taking a break and looking through YouTube, catching up with ALL the videos I’ve missed. And write more poetry.
time to go to bed
ohh! before I forget, need to update my Camp Nano goal
- came back from The Lion King movie (review coming soon!)
Now feeling a bit down, and want nothing more than to rest and wonder and watch YouTube.
- started a thoughts notebook where I jot down all my thoughts and now, I feel much, much better.
- again, I write more poems.
Today is more of a reflect day. ALSO, got some ideas for one chapter in the shower. What is this, my fountain of ideas? Maybe.
- back from dinner, feel more refreshed. Time to do work so that I can be focused on my outline tomorrow.
I AM GOING TO try TO FINISH IT BEFORE I SLEEP. Send help, please!
- thank goodness……..I finished it.
I cannot wait for tomorrow to write an outline of the chapter. Worse thing, that all the other chapters have no titles (for now) because I need to get the scenes done in the correct order so that I can choose the chapter titles.
- finish editing + adding more words into the article for work.
Now, starting Project Fire. *screams*
GOAL FOR TODAY: outline more than 120 minutes
- currently watching Kate Cavanaugh’s latest video (her ‘I tried writing like’ videos are one of my faves.)
Woooo! Just realised that I outlined for an hour. Another hour to go!
Thoughts so far: the scenes are so much easier to write through a human’s perspective than a humanoid. I miss writing through the eyes I’m familiar with.
- time to focus
- stopped for a shower break….and I know what to write for my later scene.
TOTAL: 142 minutes…HAPPY WITH THAT
Today, am feeling under the weather. Vomited twice and can’t eat much and feeling ugh.
So decided to suck it up and write becoz I cannot go one day without writing something.
- post poetry #micromuse via stories
- get ready to post on IG tomorrow morning
- started outlining
- doing research on local titles
5 – 5.30pm
- had my second lunch since the stomach is weak + needs more time to digest
so now eating in smaller amounts.
- edit short story
- 2 movie reviews + 1 book review
- post ‘Celebration Saturday’
- doing mundane stuff
- gonna outline a bit more
- finished writing a chapter….idk @ 10.55pm
TIME TO TOTAL UP the minutes: 257 min
I didn’t see this coming but I won July Camp Nanowrimo???!
~ FINAL THOUGHTS ~
I didn’t validate Project Fire because I didn’t finish outlining it as I hoped…..so that means I didn’t officially win Camp Nano even though I reached the 2000 minutes goal.
It’s alright. I’m fine. NOW, gotta look ahead! I need to complete the outline before National Novel Writing Month starts.
The actual scariest part is that is 2 months away.
GIF to describe this moment:
Alex is signing out.
Copyright (©) of alexwritesandsings